About Me

My photo
Life gives me Melons is a nod to my Lydexia and ADD. My mind, as I am often told, does not work like others. I tend to make odd connections - often going through 10 to 15 connections to finally come round to the point. Reader beware – you may find that I do indeed make sense . . .

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Classes at Edgewood are almost complete

In the summer of 2006 I started a new journey for me.  College.  Edgewood College -  Madison WI to be exact.  I was in the RAAD program – Returning Adults.  It’s been quite the ride.  I did take off for about a year when my wife became very ill, so it’s taken a little longer to get my Bachelors.

For anyone considering going back to school, or just want to attend a great local college, look at Edgewood.  The faculty is outstanding.  I have had Professors and instructors that were wonderful.  New doors have been opened to me.  I have met great people who have tolerated my oddities, and have been a pleasure to work with on group projects.  This has been a long run, I am looking forward to the finish line, and many things yet to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment